We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Glasgow as a HR Administrator.
The role will be an initial 6-month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to provide case Coaching admin support across the full range of Employee Relations cases.
- Provide support to the HR Case Coaching team manager and advisors: – Review all new cases & requests for support in a timely manner & allocate them to the appropriate Case Coach – Discuss each case with the Case Coach to agree the support required – Prepare all relevant documentation / case file for each case – Arrange hearings & other meetings in relation to the case
- Provide timely communication to all stakeholders in each case
- Take notes at case hearings where required
- Support & provide input to systems & process changes across the Case Coaching Admin team & wider UK Case Coaching Team
- Provide governance across the team to ensure we are operating consistently & within agreed service measures – Review of case files – Review of case database
- Manage supporting processes & update case information e.g. out of pay dates
- Manage lower risk cases & provide advice & support as appropriate to Line Manager queries
- Provision of metrics to support the Case Coaching manager – Performance metrics / KPIs – Case stats (volume, type of case, duration)
Key skills & qualifications
- Broadly understands the role of the HR function in an organisation and its structure
- Tasks are administrative and prescribed in nature, requiring little specific HR knowledge at this level
- Competence in role developed primarily through on the job training, reading and understanding HR and Company policies and procedures, and/or a CIPD qualification
- Basic understanding of the markets in which BAE Systems operates in including, competitors customers, technologies and trends
- Understanding of the business strategy
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders
What we’re looking for in you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
- Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £26.29 per hour (inside IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.