Global Mobility Manager
Global Mobility Manager
As a Global Mobility Manager within Global Mobility Services, the individual will have
responsibility for supporting one or more of the Global Mobility Business Partners
across the team, managing Global Mobility Services for multiple business areas. The
role sits within the Service Delivery team and the individual would manage campaign
bids, business advisory and assignee lifecycle management. The individual would also
be expected to manage team wide projects in support of the operational
management and development of the service.
- Manage campaign and assignee lifecycle activities, supporting Global Mobility Business Partners, and be the point of contact for HR managers and line managers as required.
- Support development of employment propositions associated with new or expanding locations taking into consideration the strategic direction of the business.
- Work as an integrated part of the Business Programme Teams on campaign activities, providing comprehensive solutions/advice and guidance on all mobility issues, ensuring representation from immigration/tax to provide specialist advice.
- Work collaboratively with key specialists to minimise risks to assignees and the business when considering all overseas projects and providing guidance to bid teams i.e. HR, corporate tax risk, personal tax risk, immigration, policy etc
- Responsible for educating and supporting management teams on the HR, tax, cost implications and risks of operating overseas (e.g.reputational risk to the Group) and how those risks can be mitigated with appropriate specialist support.
- Work collaboratively with HR Teams to support developing attraction strategies to ensure key resource can be mobilised in support of campaigns/programmes. Maintain a strong focus on cost management when implementing policy and advising the business on the level of support to be provided to individuals.
- Support wider team members Management of a team who provide bid support, business advisory, international assignments, international hires, permanent relocations, locally engage employees where there is no local HR support, as well as provision of the full range of international relocation and assignment services.
- Undertake specific projects in support of the Company’s Global Mobility strategic vision and manage, co-ordinate the delivery of key operational processes and activities.
- Manage the governance and management of the central policy exception approval process.
- Manage the centralised Global Mobility assignment documentation i.e. letters and contracts templates, processing checklists and work instructions, ensuring adherence to process.
- Ensure robust governance and control of all data received by all teams and ensure appropriate levels of validation.
- Act as the primary point of contact for advice and guidance for key stakeholders, acting as the ‘intelligent supplier’ and identifying opportunities for how the service and end to end processes can be made more efficient and effective
- Responsible for leading, coaching, managing and motivating teams to achieve the highest standards of performance and accuracy.
- Manage the end to end assignment process acting as the primary point of contact for the assignee, applying a strong focus on continuous improvement for how the process can be made more efficient and effective
- Manage stakeholder expectations in terms of key process timings (payroll set up / visa implications etc.)
- Review paperwork associated with the international assignment/relocation
- Review and maintain pre-departure briefing packs
- Review cost estimates for all international assignments/relocations to establish indicative costs for the business
- Day to day point of contact for third party suppliers associated with assignment/relocation, instructing providers as required (e.g. immigration, tax briefings, removals, etc.) including regional destination service providers??
- Deliver group and individual assignee briefings as and when required
- Manage any exception requests in line with the exceptions approval process
- Maintain accurate assignee data on ECAEnterprise and Success Factors (or equivalent systems)
- Review production and update of remuneration worksheets for changes in assignee’s circumstances and cyclical activities (Reward review etc.)
- Review instructions to home and host payrolls for inbound and outbound assignees where required
- Resolve any queries that require technical input (international payroll instructions, tax queries) or liaise with vendors to reach a solution
- Review assignment extension / repatriation requests and determine if there are any tax / legal / policy implications
- Ensure project codes are set up and review individual supplier invoices for approval
- Maintenance of paper/electronic assignee files
- Ensure GDPR legislation is adhered to when transferring employee data internally and externally and ensure robust governance and control of all data received.
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.