In this role you will work on a range of interesting projects in secure software, cyber & defence sectors.
Excellent opportunity to build on existing skillset and continue to develop and grow working on a range of interesting full life-cycle projects.
This role will require UK security clearance to DV level but potential to start on SC level. The organization will put you through DV clearance – eligibility criteria apply.
Key skills required:
- Experience with frameworks e.g. React/Angular
- Experience with databases SQL/noSQL
- Version control tools Git or similar
- Build tools e.g. npm/Yarn or similar and Jenkins/Concourse etc
- Agile software development experience
- Unit testing frameworks Jest/Enzyme or similar
- Software development experience in Linux environment
- Knowledge of Restful services, microservices etc
Additional skills of key interest:
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Automated test frameworks (Cypress/Selenium or similar)
- Test Driven Development
- Cloud infrastructure services (Azure/AWS or similar)
- Infrastructure as Code (Ansible/Terraform or similar)
- OO mapping tools (Hibernate or similar)
- Docker/Podman/Kubernetes/OpenShift or similar
- Atlassian tools (Jira/Confluence/BitBucket)
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3 Recruitment, industry news and updates, check out our new website, follow our aap3 Defence & Aerospace Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment