We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Christchurch as a Foundation Engineer.
The role will be an initial 12 month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to cover disciplines including design, development, installation, implementation, integration, acceptance, training and logistics support.
- Planning, estimating and general day to day management.
- Windows security, valuation and resolving and coming up with technical solutions.
- General problem solving and troubleshooting.
Key skills & qualifications
- PowerShell experience and the ability to write scripts and mentor other users
- Operating system installation and configuration, specifically Microsoft windows
- Windows security including active directory, GPOS and firewall
- Qualified to diploma or degree level in Computer Science or Software Engineering or related discipline
- Windows networking including DNS, dhcp, networking teaming and WDS
- Use of centralised deployed toolkits such as MDT
- Experience using configuration management systems
- Installing and configuring anti-virus
- Backup software
- Monitoring suites
What we’re looking for in you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
- Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £48.48 per hour (Inside IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.