Financial Systems Analyst
FINANCIAL SYSTEMS ANALYST
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Glascoed as a Financial Systems Analyst.
The role will be an initial 13-month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to support the financial team of a leading defence company and give you the opportunity to develop your career as either a Systems accountant or move into a data analytics (BI) or project development role.
- Undertaking a range of duties – technical, administrative, and function-specific- across a range of systems including Cadency, MyService, Onguard and Fiscal AP Forensics
- Producing documentation to facilitate training and communication of new processes
Key skills & qualifications
- Being able to understand complex issues and provide solutions to internal and external stakeholders OR understand how solutions can be provided
- Experience of financial support systems and applications
- Data Analytical experience
What we’re looking for in you
We are looking for someone who is systems focus who will be given the opportunity to develop new processes maximising the systems potential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
- Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £16.61 per hour (inside IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.