ERP Systems Analyst
Opportunity with a global organisation for an ERP Systems Analyst/ Business Analyst on a permanent basis based from their offices in the Southampton area.
In this role you will work as part of a team contributing to projects, support and testing of Navision and Oracle ERP business systems across the EMEA region.
Key responsibilities for ERP Systems Analyst/ Business Analyst will include:
- Working with end users/ business stakeholders to understand ERP system requirements
- Assist with the implementation of new ERP modules (migration to Oracle) and contribute to software upgrades.
- Role will work across Sales & Marketing, Warehousing, Administration, Financial Management & Purchasing modules & business functions
- Work with development team to ensure solution will meet business requirements
- Participate in and co-ordinate testing phases and feedback to developers
- Support end users in all business functions, in the use of Navision and its associated systems including EDI, Chainbox & Lasernet
- Contribute best practice and maximise systems usage
- Document systems
Key skills and experience required:
- Proven knowledge and experience within ERP systems – ideally Oracle or Navision but experience with other ERP systems also very relevant
- Experienced working in a project environment as well as support
- Experience working in an Agile/ Scrum environment ideal but not essential
- European language skills also useful.
ERP Systems Analyst/ Business Analyst: ERP, Systems Analyst, System Analyst, Business Analyst, Oracle, SAP, Nav, Navision, Dynamics, ERP, Analyst, Analysis
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3 Recruitment, industry news and updates, check out our new website, follow our aap3 Defence & Aerospace Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment