Engineering Team Lead (1 of 3)
Position – Engineering Team Lead
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Christchurch as a Position – Engineering Team Lead.
The role will be an initial 12 month contract and will provide you with a proven track record delivering complex and challenging projects using the latest technologies to take on an Engineering Team Leader roles within an exciting market leading IT domain.
- Providing oversight to engineering teams
- Adherence to business processes and governance
- Supporting the production of compelling bid submissions
- Scheduling and resource management of all major aspects of the programme
- Facilitate the evolution of innovation ideas, prototyping, development, productionising, delivery, support and decommissioning
- Building and performance manage effective teams that embrace change and seek continual improvement
Key skills & qualifications
- Knowledge and understanding of IT and how it can address customer requirements
- Responsible management and leadership
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Professionalism, commitment and continual learning
Understanding of any of,
- MoD contracts and bids
- Military IT, communications , platforms, gateways, networking systems
- Security architectures, system integration, virtualisation, cloud, accreditation
- Integration of systems into military vehicles
- Acceptance, trials, demonstrations and delivery processes
What we’re looking for in you
Ability to demonstrate leadership behaviours
Recent experience of delivering complex systems and services
Team management and leadership
Flexibility to travel within UK
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Ideally you will have a strong engineering background with a minimum of 10+ years in the Defence industry.
Rate: £54.83 per hour (INSIDE IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.