Energy Programme Manager
Energy Programme Manager
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Portsmouth as a Energy Programme Manager.
The role will be an initial 12 month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to lead to project delivery teams, taking an active role in projects and programmes to assure and ensure team outputs meet the required standards and developing the teams capability.
- Support or lead business improvement/growth programme for Energy Services
- Business case development
- Building intimate/partnering customer relationships
- Requirements management
- Operational planning
- Develop capability within the team, Leadership Skills o Project Management, Technical awareness of energy and carbon technologies
- Management and oversight of contract deliverables: Energy Bureau, Project delivery, Consultancy support, Lead as PM on strategic projects
- Lead senior customer relationship management (i.e. Naval Base Command)
- Improve/maintain safety and compliance record
- Ensure SHE governance and compliance including application of CDMC across all projects
- Adherence to WTD and other regulatory requirements
- Support and deliver environmental compliance within NBS, MS
- Responsible for monthly project contract reviews (BSR/CSR reviews for major programmes)
- Team management of Training & Development
- Demand consolidation and reporting, working with Engineering and Supply Chain to ensure appropariate support into the Systems Programme
- Maintain high standards of internal PM, SHE & Financial Governance and Reporting
- Establish and maintain strong relationship with NBS Ops and Chief Engineers Team
- Engage with Functional Leads to ensure a tailored LCM process, etc
- Work with PM Functional Resourcing Manager on Demand/Supply solutions
- Ensure all System project resource requirements are considered and appropriately managed (engineering, supply chain)
- Pro-actively developing and delivering opportunities into the new/extg customer base.
- As required, making representation at customer meetings
- Lead partnership development activity
Key skills & qualifications
- Demonstrate strong project management capability through application
- Have undertaken complex programmes delivery
- Have led delivery of projects within a demanding operational environment
- AMP Professional
- Proficient understanding of LCM process
- Infrastructure and maritime project delivery
- Bid Management
- Managing complex project deliverables
- Business Reporting
What we’re looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £609.23 per hour (INSIDE IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.