Electronic Test Engineer
- Test a wide range of complex manufactured products.
- Diagnose a wide range of complex manufactured products with no technical support.
- Test in accordance with defined Test Schedule/instructions.
- Test in accordance with defined PAS (Performance Specification), determine test solution as required.
- Use a wide range of complex test equipment.
- Use business systems to record product history/compliance.
- Support and assist in the training of personnel.
- Work unsupervised.
- Ability to manage and run focus groups and workshops.
- Works without supervision; effective time management and strong organisational skills.
- Work to deadlines and see tasks through to completion.
- Verify technical performance of a wide range of products by carrying out detailed test procedures.
- Understand technical detail and specification requirements to interpret results of test.
- Diagnose product using experience/technical education and a range of test equipment as required.
- Certify compliance of product.
- To investigate fault trends and identify root cause
- To support engineering in complex investigations/trials
Key skills & qualifications
- Have a detailed understanding of a wide range of technical disciplines such as analogue, digital, RF and micro-processing etc.
- Have a broad range of product experience.
- Hold experience/Knowledge is fully transferrable within the P&TS product base
- Understand and comply with all relevant Business Management System (BMS) procedures.
- Understand and comply with business SHE policies.
- Hold a technical related qualification to HND level or equivalent experience.
What we’re looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £30.00 per hour
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS INSIDE OF IR35.
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.