Electrical Assembly Technician
- Assemble/process product in accordance with defined work instructions/detailed technical drawings.
- Repair/modify current and legacy products.
- Be able to work to limited data utilising experience.
- Use business systems to record product history/compliance.
- Support and assist in the training of personnel.
- Work unsupervised.
Key skills & qualifications
- Have a detailed understanding of an assembly discipline such as wiring, fitting, PCB assembly, Microelectronics processing or similar.
- Be able to perform complex assembly/disassembly or modification tasks on electronic or mechanical components, subassemblies and systems – encompassing new build, repairs products or prototype products.
- Have an extensive range of product experience and broad/deep expertise in discipline.
- Provide technical support to Engineers working in design/development environment.
- Experience/knowledge is fully transferrable within the P&TS product base
- Understand and comply with all relevant Business Management System (BMS) procedures.
- Understand and comply with business SHE policies.
- Be formally qualified in appropriate Workmanship Standard e.g. ANSI J, IPC or similar.
- Adhere to Lean Principles and
What we’re looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £26.00 per hour
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS INSIDE OF IR35
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.