We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Moorgate, London as an Document Controller.
The role will be an initial 3-month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to work on controls for a global company.
Solid experience with ASITE or 4PS document control software is required.
- Facilitate the submission of all documents through ASITE to respective parties
- Ensure adherence to established operating procedures during document submissions
- Scupulously evaluate all documents to enable information control
- Ensure that the EDMS and Naming Protocols are up to date and issued
- Liaising with Team, Client, Design Team and Subcontractors
- Assist with the set up of the EDMS Portal at start of Project (BID Stage onwards)
- Liase with and support the wider Information Control Team in the project
- Issue invitations to project and revoke as required
- Create and Manage workflows for project
- Create and manage matrix transmittals for project
- Mange tender containers on ASITE
- Manage security groups for the project
- Produce action reports and issue to Skanska, Design and Subcontractor Teams as required
- Assist with formation of O & Ms
- Ensure that only the latest approved versions of documentation is being used on project for installation
- Audit all information on ASITE
Key skills & qualifications
- Significant experience of Project Document Control Role (Minimum of 3+ years)
- At least at Administrator level in use of ASITE
- Good Communication Skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Significant experience of working with a multi faceted team
- Design Management Process awareness
What we’re looking for in you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
- Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £22.41 per hour (inside IR35)
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3, industry news and updates, check out our brand new website, follow our aap3 Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment