Dimensional Control inspector
Dimensional Control Inspector
We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Glasgow as a Dimensional Control Inspector.
The role will be an initial 12 month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to work and progress with our client in the defence industry.
- Carry out Dimensional control inspection tasks in line with programme requirements
- Undertake As-built and alignment surveys
- Process data, report on findings, archive and advise stake holders
- Experienced in the use of cad packages is required
- Familiar with Total stations, Laser Trackers and Spatial Analyser Software
Key skills & qualifications
- Dimensional control inspector with ship build or heavy Engineering steel work experience
- Fully conversant with modern and traditional Surveying techniques utilising Levels, Total stations and Laser Trackers
- Proficient in the use of Survey Inspection software Such GLM observer software or SC4W
- Experienced in the use of cad packages such as Acad, Rhino cad or Micro station
- Proficient in the use on metrology software Spatial Analyser
What we’re looking for in you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
- Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £30.68 per hour
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.