DevOps Software Engineer
New opportunity for a DevOps Software Engineer to join this global organisation working on flight training software.
Based from their Wiltshire offices with some home working.
You must be eligible for UK SC Clearance for this role.
In the role you will perform a range of software engineering and systems administration tasks.
Key experience required:
- Experience within Agile-based DevOps environment
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Some experience with database systems ideal
Additional skills of interest:
- Knowledge of Jira
- System and software design (e.g. UML, SysML)
- Experience in testing systems including web services
- Experience in using scripts to automate processes (e.g. Powershell)
- Web Server administration and configuration (e.g. Apache Tomcat, WildFly)
- Experience in using the Hibernate framework
- Experience in using and administrating databases (e.g. Oracle SQL)
- Regular use of message-based middleware and protocols, e.g. (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, REST, SOAP)
- Experience with Hyper-V and/or VMware
- Knowledge of Windows and Windows Server administration.
DevOps Software Engineer: DevOps, CI/ CD, Agile, Java, web based systems, Windows
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3 Recruitment, industry news and updates, check out our new website, follow our aap3 Defence & Aerospace Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment