Data Migration Lead
- Project is the migration from SAP ECC6 to SAP S/4HANA
- Data migration work-stream lead is required to lead on the migration of data from ECC6 to S/4HANA
- An exercise is currently underway to select our main delivery SI. The data migration lead will work closely with the SI data lead.
- Project is planned to run Jan 2021 to Jan 2022, with likely a 3 month post go-live support phase
- Experience of migrating data from ECC6 to S/4HANA using the standard SAP migration tools is required
- In addition to data migration, the lead role will also lead on the data archive work-stream. This will archive all non-migrated ECC6 data into a data archive which is planned to be BW/4HANA. Experience of data archiving is also required.
- The data migration lead will also be required to manage, coordinate and lead the data cleanse activity that will need to happen in parallel. The data cleanse activities will be done by the respective business data owners, but this will need coordinating and managing
To fulfil the role above, experience in SAP data migration from ECC6 to S/4HANA is essential. The role is a key lead role so the person will be required to lead and manage a range of groups and teams within the project, business and 3rd parties. The detailed data tasks in most cases will be performed by others, this is a team lead role. It is expected that the person will also be able to get involved in the data detail to help resolve issues and challenges so needs a thorough understanding of the migration methods, tools and approaches.
PLEASE NOTE – This role is inside of IR35
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.