Data Centre Technican
6 month initial contract opportunity for a Data Centre Technician working with an organization in the financial sector.
Role is inside IR35
Working on-site in London
Seeking an experienced Data Centre Technician. Responsibilities will include organising hardware deliveries, racking, cabling and commissioning the equipment. Ensuring internal handovers are completed and all tickets & documentation is updated.
8 hour day.
Key skills and experience sought:
- Experienced Data Centre Technician
- Maintain Data Centre environment
- Racking Servers, network hardware, cabling and connecting equipment
- Knowledge of structured cabling in a data centre environment
- Great communication and interpersonal skills – able to communicate effectively with team members, logistics companies, contractors and as required, face to face, via phone and email
- Flexible to cover out of hours and weekend work as required
- Knowledge of Dell PowerEdge, Arista and Dell switches
- Experience of Windows and Linux server builds
Data Centre Technician: Dater Center Technician, Racking servers, structured cabling, data centre
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.