Data Analyst – Oracle ERP
We are working with a leading global organization with an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst with Oracle ERP experience to join their EMEA team based in Fareham, Hampshire.
Hybrid working with 2 days in the office ideal but remote candidates will also be considered.
This role will be instrumental in ensuring the integrity of their data assets within their Oracle ERP environment. Experience with Oracle ERP/ Oracle e-Business Suite/ Oracle Fusion etc is essential for the role.
Key skills and experience sought for the role:
- Data Analyst with experience with Oracle e-business suite, Oracle EBS or Oracle Fusion etc
- Experience with Oracle Customer Master Data and some knowledge of Oracle TCA structure (Trading Community Architecture)
- Data governance/ Data maintenance/ Data cleansing/ Data steward technology
- SQL OR PL/SQL skills
- Experience with MDM tools – Oracle ideal
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Focal point for EMEA markets to ensure country data maintenance supports regional and global business process needs.
- Ensuring data support tickets meet SLA of 24 hours.
- Working with the EMEA Commercial Data Lead, ensure that new customer set-up follows the new customer data set-up process.
- Working with the EMEA Commercial Data Lead ensure that the maintenance of existing customer records adheres to global data standards.
- Support the region and work with the global team to develop and evolve customer data management.
- Additional accountability includes: maintaining contact data in SalesForce CRM, EMEA data changes to SalesForce Apttus accounts, Customer/Finance data for products and pricing and supporting data governance of distribution data.
- Anticipated role breakdown: 90% data analysis and management, 10% personal development
Data Analyst: Data, Data governance, MDM, Data architecture, Oracle, Oracle ERP, Oracle EBS, Oracle e-Business Suite, Oracle Fusion, Oracle Apps
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3 Recruitment, industry news and updates, check out our new website, follow our aap3 Defence & Aerospace Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment