Communications & Planning Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Communication Planning Manager to work with a well-known leading global organization to support their Pan-European Marketing team with communications across their audio, gaming, digital imaging, TV, mobile etc product sets.
Previous music industry experience, experience working with similar electronics manufacturers, or a keen and genuine interest in music and audio would be an advantage due to product focus but not essential.
Hybrid role 3 days onsite in Weybridge.
The role is offered on an initial 12-month contract basis inside IR35.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with Senior Communications Managers to support large-scale projects and/ or take end-to-end responsibility for small to mid-scale projects.
The role is working as part of a busy team and will offer fantastic professional experience and exposure for the right individual.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work with key stakeholders/ European Product & Marketing Teams to understand business needs, and to develop communication plans as solutions to requests.
- Negotiate budget and timeline
- Develop clear goals, KPIs, and communication plans for all touchpoints, e.g. PR, paid campaigns (mainly online, offline as well depending on the budget) web creation and organic digital activations including social media and emails.
- Develop a brief for third-party agencies and/or internal teams.
- Kick off the project, and manage the actions of all relative parties. Ensure high creative quality and cost & time-efficient processes, including top management approvals and local markets management.
- Once approved and live, monitor the performances to be fully responsible for PDCA cycles of activities.
- Own and manage your own actions and/or projects by leading various internal and external teams.
- Working with Senior Communications Planning Managers as well as other projects, sometimes you will be covering specific areas and other times you will be covering all areas. You are likely to spend a lot of your time on creative development management and managing approvals of creative developments initially.
Key experience and skills sought include:
- Bachelor’s degree educated or higher ideal but an individuals experience and ability is the key importance
- 2.5 – 4+ years’ experience managing creative development processes, ideally digital assets, from brief generation to implementation.
- Ability to negotiate and discuss with senior stakeholders to identify communication goals and actions required, while helping to clarify their business goals.
- Ability to manage creative agency from brief generation, timeline, quality and approval management, giving articulate creative improvement ideas from a logical perspective.
- Good understanding and high capability of creative development process essential
- Ability to manage complicated, agile processes involving many members from both internal and external teams.
- Experience in managing projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Proven experience working in a dynamic, agile and large-scale environment
- Experienced working with autonomy, using own initiative and highly motivated
- Data analysis experience (digital performances) is a plus
- Proficient skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and intermediate Microsoft Excel skills are required.
Backgrounds that may be of interest include:
- Client-side advertiser background, e.g. within marketing communication or campaign planning organisation
- Advertising agency background within account planning/management or strategic planning
Communication Planning Manager: Communications, Planning, campaign, advertising, digital media, PR, social media, email, product promotion
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.