We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Portsmouth as a Communications Advisor.
The role will be an initial 11 month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to advise the Communications team on appropriate and new channels to best leverage every communications activity.
- Working with individual Communications Advisors to advise on their channels approach to their portfolios
- Horizon scanning for new channel technologies
- Invigorating the businesses’ and sectors’ manual worker communications channels with specific focus on public space communications technologies
- Helping deliver employee communications and external communications activities
- Managing of all digital channels including .com, intranet, Employee App and social media
- Supporting production of excellent content including, but not exclusively, film, photography and digital content
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders with the aim to develop awareness of channels
- Work closely with the Senior Communications Manager and other Communications Advisors to develop and deliver the internal and external communications agenda for Maritime Services
- Responsibility to work with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate business and change objectives
Key skills & qualifications
- Digital PR and communications expertise
- Communications channels expertise
- Communication campaign and planning experience
- Strong customer/client support experience within communications
- Good writing for digital skills
- Experience of liaising with digital journalists
What we’re looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: £29.78 per hour (INSIDE OF IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.