We have an exciting new contract opportunity based in Broad Oak as a Commercial Manager.
The role will be an initial 12 month contract and will provide you with the opportunity to support and meet the operational needs of the line management within the Naval Ships Combat Systems business.
- Management of nominated strategically important contracts or bids and oversight to other contract and bids within the team
- Lead Capture team through the Request for Bid Approval (RBA) process.
- Drafting of any necessary contracts and agreements in accordance with policy.
- Development of commercial proposals and the commercial review of the full suite of proposal documents
- Support to Procurement in the preparation of sub-contract terms and conditions
- Lead in the Negotiation of major tenders and ensuring that this results acceptable business agreements and contracts
- Ability to follow up activities to ensure inputs from others are received and progressed to conclusion
- Commitment to meet deadlines and targets
- Ability to work unsupervised and provide solutions for management consideration
Key skills & qualifications
- Interfaces with project managers and delivery teams for contracts managed
- Commercial Contracts/Agreement
- Commercial Management Plan
- Provide clear guidance to Procurement/sub-contract management on prime contract requirements that need to be incorporated in sub-contracts
- Co-ordination with other internal functions/departments to meet deadlines and target
- Commercial Proposals/quotation
- Inputs to Management Report
- RBA documentation.
What we’re looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Location: Broad Oak
Rate: £62.34 per hour (INSIDE IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.