Chief Engineer – Maritime
Senior level opportunity for a Chief Engineer – Maritime Systems working with this leading global organisation. Based from their offices near Portsmouth but mainly homeworking with some occasional travel.
A key role as technical representative and ambassador of the organisations Maritime Systems division.
UK SC Clearance will be required for this role.
Key experience sought:
- Solid and proven background in full life-cycle Maritime Systems solutions
- Customer centric approach and ability to transform contractual needs into effective systems architectures that meet technical, schedule and cost constraints
- Experienced within Bid Capture, Proposal and Business Development phases
- Technology roadmaps, Systems assessment and COTS/ MOTS systems
- Ability to run internal and customer funded research projects
- Experienced with Model Based Engineering and Digital Development Environments
- Knowledge of Defence Standards
Chief Engineer – Maritime Systems: Maritime, Systems engineering
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3 Recruitment, industry news and updates, check out our new website, follow our aap3 Defence & Aerospace Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment