Category Leader – Contingent Labour
Core Duties Include
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the product or service provision:
- Meets all governance requirements.
- Delivers optimum value for money.
- Achieves the required service level as agreed with internal customers.
- Ensure requirements are delivered in a timescale agreed with our stakeholders.
- Conduct ongoing and regular liaison with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment in the delivery of our service with their requirements and expectations.
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure experience, lessons learnt, synergy opportunities etc. are captured.
- Ensure clear lines of communication with external suppliers.
- Seek out opportunities for continuous improvement, including automation, process improvement and consumption management.
- Demonstrate very good business acumen when negotiating with external suppliers.
- Use data analytics to assess supplier data in order to structure and improve supplier performance and where applicable value for money.
- Actively contribute to service level improvement initiatives and proactively support the improvement in service provision (including CSAT scores).
- Demonstrate a high degree of competence in managing company systems – Coupa, Workspace for example.
- Manage contracts throughout their life, in conjunction with the business, to successfully deliver goods and services.
- Proactively manage our suppliers and develop a strong performance culture.
- Proactively manage instances of under-performance – internal and external to the Company.
- Understand the need to engage with senior management as and when appropriate in order to report, obtain authorisation, highlight and escalate issues.
- Preferably possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience of working in a Procurement environment; and / or
- Have MCIPS qualification; and / or
- Be educated to degree or equivalent standard.
- Possess a high standard of Procurement competence in key areas of Sourcing process knowledge, Contracting Skills, Financial Awareness, and Supplier Management.
Interpersonal Skills Required
The role holder will require:
- Communication and influencing skills.
- Collaborative approach to developing solutions.
- Leadership skills with internal and external stakeholders.
PLEASE NOTE: This role has been assessed as being INSIDE IR35.
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.