Business Change Manager
Business Change Manager
You will be responsible for incorporating and implementing business change delivery across a
number of projects, manage a large stakeholder and business change network and track and report
business benefit realisation. The role will have responsibility for ensuring the Business Change is
embedded across the Organisation.
Your main responsibilities as a Business Change Manager will involve:
- Accountable for delivery of the business change management delivery across the programme
- Ensure business benefits associated with the change are measured and tracked within their project/programme and apply consistent benefit realisation standards Perform an impact assessment of the changes being introduced on the business teams, and coordinate project/programme business readiness activities
- Lead and support Business Groups in carrying out Impact Assessments
- Monitor and report the Programme business change performance and ensure business change delivery elements are incorporated into the integrated programme schedule
- Establish and maintain strong stakeholder (internal and external) relationships maintaining regular dialogue and managing expectations. External stakeholders include IT Directors, Business leaders and end users and Internal includes the EITS SMT and employee base
- Management and leadership of a virtual business change network including running the programme’s business change forums including senior stakeholders.
- Responsible for ensuring business stakeholders allocate the relevant resource to the deliver the programme objectives
- Shape and manage the delivery of the communications plan for the programme
- Proactively identify the risk arising from the change activities and ensure they are properly managed within the programme context
- Ensure any change management activities are properly incorporated into any programme LCM activities. Be accountable for managing the Business Change element of the LCM process
- Accountable for Driving Business Change delivery into the Project Services element of the Programme
- Accountable for the establishment and business agreement of readiness and acceptance criteria
- Lead the Business Change Forum consisting of all the UK Businesses and ensure a consistent approach is adopted
- Support other Business Forums to drive the change agenda, e.g. QBR’s, Business Engagement Board etc.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Ability to effectively lead and deliver Business Change Management tasks of medium to high complexity and provide guidance in those areas
- Broad understanding of Business Change Management methodologies, toolsets, processes and governance
- Broad Business Change Management experience demonstrated in a professional role within a business or project
- Experience in working with, and influencing, senior stakeholders across multiple business functions
- Ability to deliver business change by working through an extensive virtual network of change agents and project delivery resources
- Good Knowledge and understanding of both project and the wider business environment
- Experience of driving business change
- Develop & implement solutions to problems
- Identify, adopt and tailor good practice
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.