Buisness Analyst – eCommerce
Business Analyst – eCommerce
Remote contract opportunity for a Business Analyst with a proven background in eCommerce projects – omnichanel/ buy online/ pickup in store and fast moving retail environment sought.
6 month initial term with good potential for ongoing work.
Fast paced environment requiring excellent communication, team working and liaison skills to work across the business with stakeholders, development teams etc.
Key skills and experience sought for Business Analyst eCommerce:
- 5+ years experience in Business/ Systems Analysis
- 3+ years experience in eCommerce projects
- Good understanding of web/ ecommerce architecture & systems integration e.g. front end front end and integration with warehouse & logistics systems
- Experience with omnichanel/ buy on line pick up in store ideal
- First class communication, team working and liaison skills to work with stakeholders and teams across the business essential
- Experience working with distributed teams, countries/ locations ideal
- Able to bring ideas, insights & creativity with a genuine passion & interest in what you do
Business Analyst – eCommerce: eCommerce, Business Analyst, retail, online, click and collect
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.