Analytics & Management Information Lead
The Analytics & Management Information Lead will apply a systematic, yet creative approach to empower business stakeholders and enable them to make informed judgements and ultimately improve our operational effectiveness and efficiency.
The role holder is responsible for:
- Working with internal customers to understand the insights which would add value to their operations, decisions and processes.
- Translating structured and unstructured data about Naval Base and business operations into models and interactive MI reports to inform asset management decisions and continuous business improvement activities.
- Modelling financial and operational data to develop, simplify and visualise the collated data, for presenting to Team Portsmouth users to aid strategic and operational decisions.
- Generating and approving assured composite data models compiled from disparate sources for the purpose of enabling users to generate their own trustworthy reports.
- Developing and controlling the Team Portsmouth analytics solution including tool selection.
- Utilising their facilities management and commercial knowledge to analyse and forecast maturing data sets to produce dashboards, reports and information which add value to operations.
- Working with data management, generation and IT teams to develop, implement and maintain a common format and architecture for data collation, mapping and reporting.
- Informing future data strategies to enhance our abilities to generate useful insights.
- Governing the sharing with the wider organisation of business user developed analytics and reports.
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.