ADA Software Engineer
6 month contract opportunity for an Ada Software Engineer working with a leader in the defence sector. Role can be remote predominantly.
Experience is sought within Ada 95, Java, C/ C++, C# ideally.
Role is inside IR35 and also offers a 4 day working week (5 days over 4 day period, Friday off)
Key experience sought:
- Experience of Airborne Mission Systems, Training Systems, Postal or Cyber domains.
- Proven skills in software design and development using some of: Ada 95, Java (J2EE), C/C++, C#.
- Experience in Real-Time Embedded Systems.
- Experience and understanding of safety-critical systems and constraints.
- Strong background in software development techniques including e.g. design patterns.
- Ability to develop software fulfilling requirements to optimise software for speed, memory constraints, maintainability etc.
- Ability to design metrics for work and to use them to track progress.
- Proven ability to produce innovative, technically compliant and cost-effective solutions.
Additional skills of interest:
- Hibernate, Spring
- Jenkins, Maven.
- Safety standards e.g. DO-178.
- Machine Learning, especially object detection/recognition.
- Agile practices especially Scrum.
Ada Software Engineer: Ada 95, Ada95,Java, C/ C++, C#, software engineer, developer
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.