2nd line Support Analyst
Initial 6 month contract opportunity for a 2nd line Support Analyst with a leading global construction organization to be based onsite at Head office in Rickmansworth
In this role you will be responsible for supporting end users as escalated by IT Service desk.
You will need a sound base of IT technical trouble shooting and problem solving across Windows, AD, Office/ O365, Skype, Mobiles, collaboration tools, Windows Server etc.
Role is inside IR35
Key skills and experience ideally sought:
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in an IT service support environment with great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong IT troubleshooting and problem resolution with broad technical knowledge
- Windows 7/10 support
- MS Office 2016 & Office 365
- Skype for Business
- Collaboration tools/ video
- Connectivity, networking & wireless
- iPhone/ Android support
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with a focus on customer service/ end user support
IT Field Support Analyst: IT Support, Windows, AD, connectivity, MS Office, O365, Windows Server
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.