2nd Line Support Analyst
2nd line Support
Central London, onsite role
£35-43K + bens
Permanent opportunity for a 2nd line Support Analyst to provide support to end users within a large, established financial organization.
In this role you will provide excellent standards of support to end users within the organization, prioritizing support tickets, IT incidents and events, both at the deskside and over the phone providing regular updates and seeing through to successful resolution.
Key skills and experience sought:
- 5+ years IT support experience to 2nd line within ITIL environment
- Experience within financial/ financial services environments ideal
- Provision of support via phone, tickets and at the deskside
- Escalation of issues of support issues to 3rd line teams and liaison as needed to resolve technical issues
- Experience within large scale organizations and overseeing support issues through to resolution in these environments
- First class communication, interpersonal and customer-friendly approach
- VIP support experience & understanding of time & productivity pressures of executives
- Able to work well under pressure, in a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks effectively, providing timely updates on support issues
Technical skills required:
- ITIL best practise
- Microsoft Office 365
- Windows 7/10/11
- Experience with networking, VPN’s and troubleshooting connectivity issues
- Apple Products (iPads, iPhones)
- OSX/ iOS
- Printer/ printing issues
- Outlook / Exchange 2016-2019 support
- MDM Solutions (Intune, Jamf)
- Microsoft Azure administration
- Hosted Telephony
- Deployment and implementation of new workstations and network hardware across multiple remote sites.
- General desktop support, Hardwaresoftware diagnosis and break fix.
- Endpoint Encryption
- Cisco/ Poly/ Video Conferencing/ Audio Visual support
2nd line Support: 2nd line, 2nd level, Desktop Support, Deskside Support, IT Support
For more information on both contract and permanent roles via aap3 Recruitment, industry news and updates, check out our new website, follow our aap3 Defence & Aerospace Recruitment page on Linkedin and follow us on twitter @aap3recruitment